Senior Backend Developer Remote / Berlin (m/f/d)
LIZ is seeking visionary thinking, skilled and motivated individuals who are excited to grow and manage an early stage SaaS Startup.
Together we are on the path of creating a successful and thrilling business. This is your opportunity to disrupt common work systems and make a meaningful impact on the future of New Work strategies and Smart Office concepts.
At LIZ we know: Every office can be transformed into a smart office. Whether with or without sensors, we are building software based solutions that make flexible office concepts such as desk sharing and workspaces possible.
Our Desk-Booking Software plus Management Tool add new and innovative values to any company and their workforce.
Together we are disrupting work!
If you want to take part in shaping the future of digital offices, then please read on:
We at LIZ are looking for an open-minded senior backend developer to join our fun-going multinational team. Our tech stack includes: Python, PHP, MQTT, GraphQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Microservices, Single Sign-On, AWS, Redis, Tickstack, InfluxDB, fun atmosphere … and more. Your key areas will be:
- Take the lead in developing a long-term marketing strategy as well as international roll out strategy
- Scale processes and manage our service providers (SEM, Website)
- Develop, analyse and validate new and creative marketing campaigns and initiatives (SEM, social media, display and general advertising) in international markets
- Work closely with our UX Designer, Sales and Management Team plus agency
- Creating and maintaining social media and website content as well as growth
- Organise marketing events such as webinars and fairs
- 3+ years of professional experience Marketing (digital) in a B2B or B2C context
- Bachelors/Master degree in Marketing & Communication is a plus
- Creative individual with experience in identifying target audiences, partners and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Hands on mentality
- High interest in current PropTech & Real Estate trends
- Strong team spirit and communication skills
- Proactive here-to-help attitude and true belief in the value of collaboration
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- We believe in high standards paired with fun and entrepreneurial/visionary thinking
- Flat hierarchies, highly valued work environment and transparent culture
- Take responsibility and become an inspiring member of our smart, cross-cultural and amazing team
- Modern open space office with excellent coffee, beverages, fruits, and snacks
- Regular team events
- Home Office and remote options
We are a Startup backed by the corporate Waldmann Group and have been successfully working in cooperation with Bridgemaker. Together we developed a stable and innovative company right before our series A fundings.
With our future- and solution oriented approach, we were able to win innovative startups as well as large enterprises as customers in the global market.
We thrive on high performance and see ourselves as office pioneers!
Become part of the team and create your career.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
CEO – Markus Munk