UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) – Berlin/Remote
LIZ is seeking visionary thinking, skilled and motivated individuals who are excited to grow and manage an early stage SaaS Startup.
Together we are on the path of creating a successful and thrilling business. This is your opportunity to disrupt common work systems and make a meaningful impact on the future of New Work strategies and Smart Office concepts.
At LIZ we know: Every office can be transformed into a smart office. Whether with or without sensors, we are building software based solutions that make flexible office concepts such as desk sharing and workspaces possible.
Our Desk-Booking Software plus Management Tool add new and innovative values to any company and their workforce.
Together we are disrupting work!
- Support with the creation of ad variations use cases from website to paid advertising such as Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Help shaping the design for our B2B SaaS approach
- Revising of existing marketing collaterals eg. presentations, flyers etc.
- Creating and maintaining social media and website content
- Work closely with the Marketing, Management and Sales Teams
- Organise marketing events such as webinars and fairs
- You are currently enrolled in a Master program with focus on Design and Marketing
- Professional experience in Design and Digital Marketing, fast paced startup environment
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software
- Hands on mentality
- Strong team spirit and communication skills
- Proactive here-to-help attitude and true belief in the value of collaboration
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- We believe in high standards paired with fun and entrepreneurial/visionary thinking
- Flat hierarchies, highly valued work environment and transparent culture
- Take responsibility and become an inspiring member of our smart, cross-cultural and amazing team
- Competitive pay
- Modern open space office with excellent coffee, beverages, fruits and snacks
- Regular team events
- Home Office and remote options
We are a Startup backed by the corporate Waldmann Group and have been successfully working in cooperation with Bridgemaker. Together we developed a stable and innovative company right before our series A fundings.
With our future- and solution oriented approach, we were able to win innovative startups as well as large enterprises as customers in the global market.
We thrive on high performance and see ourselves as office pioneers!
Become part of the team and create your career.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
CEO – Markus Munk